Our centerpiece candles make a notable decorative focal point. They are significantly sized to provide an abundance of candlelight and aroma. The beautiful black ash wood vessels fit seamlessly with any home decor.
Our centerpiece candles are available unscented and in the following fragrances:
- Amber Moss + Teakwood
- Amber Noir
- Blackberry + Sage
- Black Pepper + Orange Zest
- Lavender + Chamomile
- Lemongrass + Patchouli
- Mint Eucalyptus + Grassy Lemon
- Nag Champa
- Peach Preserves
- Pineapple + Sage
- Purple Hibiscus
- Serengeti Sunset (Blood Orange)
After adding your scented centerpiece candle to the cart, please include the fragrance you want in the Centerpiece Candle Fragrance Selection Only section of the cart.
- Centerpiece candles are made to order and will ship within 10 days of order placement.
- Each centerpiece candle has 5 lbs of soy wax and 9 braided cotton core wicks.
- The food-safe wooden bowl is reusable after the candle has finished burning.
- Made with natural, biodegradable and sustainable soy wax.
- No toxins, carcinogens or pollutants.
- Handcrafted in the USA.
- Vessel Color: Black
- Material: Ash Wood
- Dimensions: 3.5 inches (H) x 10 inches (W) x 10 inches (D)
- Total Weight: 7 lbs
- Burn Time: 400+ hrs with proper candle care.
*For the best burn experience, it is important that you follow these instructions when burning your centerpiece candle:
Be sure to let your centerpiece candle melt from edge to edge of the vessel to prevent the creation of a “memory ring" which causes candle tunneling. This is especially important for the first burn. This may take several hours due to the large size of the candle. We recommend burning your centerpiece candle no more than five hours to ensure longevity of your candle and for maximum enjoyment. Burning your candle for more than five hours can cause the candle vessel to overheat and crack which can be a potential fire hazard.
Before burning, be sure to trim each of the 9 candle wicks to 1/4 inch each time to ensure even burning and to prevent flaring and/or dripping. Be careful not to trim the wicks too short as the wax pool can drown out the flames. Do not allow debris to take up residence in your wax pool. Keep your centerpiece candle free of any foreign materials including matches, dust and wick trimmings. For safety, discontinue use of the candle when only 1/2 inch of wax remains.
Always burn your centerpiece candle within sight and away from drafts, other heat sources, and flammable objects. Be sure that the candle is on a heat-resistant surface. Never leave the burning candle unattended and make sure the burning candle is out of reach of children and pets.
Enjoy & Stay LIT!