Purple Hibiscus is one of the most eye pleasing of all tropical plants. In addition to it's aesthetic pleasure, it's flowers and oils hold many health benefits. We created our Purple Hibiscus fragrance to capture the awe and happy feelings this amazingly beautiful plant induces when we see and smell it. Floral notes of hibiscus and jasmine blend with hints of dewey cassis petals and musk to create this intoxicating fragrance. Notes of grape to represent the "purple" round out this wild and exotic blend.
Fun Fact: This fragrance was inspired by one of our founder's favorite authors Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie and her novel Purple Hibiscus.
HOW TO USE
• Shake well before each use.
• Use a couple of spritzes to quickly freshen up your space, linens, or furniture.
• Spray directly onto fabrics, bed sheets, pillows, clothing, etc. for a long-lasting effect.
• Spritz the room mist well above any light fabrics or rugs. Some oils may be dark in color.
• Because our room mists are water-based, they are not safe for wood or leather products.
• Made with essential oils & premium fragrance oils free of phthalates, parabens, and prop 65 chemicals.
• Perfect for linens, furniture, or to boost a matching candle fragrance.
• Reusable Vessel. Click here for repurposing tips.
• Vegan + Cruelty-free